Reling Heating, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration • www.reling.com
Reling is a family-owned business that has proudly served communities in Northwest Indiana since 1963. We provide sales and service to both residential and commercial HVAC markets, including commercial refrigeration.
Email resume to: [email protected]
We are looking for new talent to join our team. If you have a passion for the HVAC/R industry, are self-motivated and willing to give our customers a quality and memorable experience, then we encourage you to talk to us. Our company does not promote the use of high-pressure sales techniques.
- Supervise and participate in HVAC equipment installations, following company procedures and manufacturer guidelines.
- Ensure quality workmanship while providing a phenomenal customer experience.
- Order materials as directed to complete equipment installations.
- Make on site decisions as challenges present themselves while maintaining quality and service expectations.
- Be able to troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise during an installation to ensure proper equipment functionality.
- Perform startups on installed equipment and adjust to the manufacturer and job site specifications.
- Communicate with the customer regarding the proper operation and owner’s maintenance of the installed equipment. Answer related questions as to operation, features, and functions to the homeowner.
- Perform required documentation for each installation with a complete startup record. Have client sign necessary paperwork and collect payments as directed.
- Universal EPA certification
- Must be familiar with and be proficient with hand and power tools, along with specialty HVAC tools commonly used in the trade.
- Sheet metal layout and fabrication.